1. Keep cartridges in a cool, dark place: Heat and light can degrade the quality of the oil and cause it to lose potency. Store your cartridges in a cool, dark place, such as a drawer or cupboard, to minimize exposure to heat and light.
2. Avoid extreme temperatures: Cartridges should not be stored in temperatures that are too cold or too hot. Extreme temperatures can cause the oil to thicken, leak or even crystallize. It's best to store cartridges in temperatures between 60°F and 80°F.
3. Keep cartridges upright: Keeping cartridges upright helps to prevent leakage and ensures that the oil is evenly distributed. If a cartridge is stored horizontally or upside down, the oil may move to one side of the cartridge, making it difficult to use.
4. Store in an airtight container: If you want to store multiple cartridges, consider using an airtight container to keep them organized and protected from the elements.
5. Keep away from children and pets: THC cartridges should always be stored in a safe and secure location, out of reach of children and pets.
By following these tips, you can ensure that your THC cartridges remain fresh and potent for as long as possible.