1. Choose your terpenes: Select the terpenes that you want to use based on the desired flavor and aroma. There are many different terpenes available, each with their own unique flavor and aroma profile.
2. Measure your distillate: Measure out the desired amount of distillate that you want to mix with the terpenes.
3. Add the terpenes: Add the desired amount of terpenes to the distillate. The recommended ratio is 1-3% terpenes to distillate, but the ratio can be adjusted based on personal preference.
4. Mix thoroughly: Use a heating device or a magnetic stirrer to mix the terpenes and distillate thoroughly. This will ensure that the terpenes are evenly distributed throughout the mixture.
5. Store the mixture: Store the mixture in an airtight container in a cool, dark place. This will help to preserve the flavor and aroma of the terpenes.
It is important to note that terpenes are highly concentrated and should be used with caution. Overuse of terpenes can lead to an overpowering flavor and aroma, and may even cause adverse effects. It is recommended to start with a small amount of terpenes and gradually increase the amount until the desired flavor and aroma is achieved.